We ship via USPS or UPS, with domestic orders taking between 2-6 days to reach you (once production is complete and shipping confirmation email is sent out), and we make sure to provide tracking information on every order we ship out. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items once they have been shipped, but please contact us if this happens and we will try our best to work with you to resolve the issue.
We don’t offer any tracking on international orders. Because of this, we are not responsible for packages once they have left the U.S. Please take this risk into consideration and understand that we will do our best to make sure you receive your order properly.
If for any reason an item does not work out for you, we gladly offer returns for store credit or a full refund via the original form of payment FOR UNUSED ITEMS within 7 days of receiving your package. To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and one of our team members will get back to you shortly!
- It is the buyers responsibility to cover return shipping costs.
- Store credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital gift card.
- Please ensure returned bags are unused and in good condition, or additional charges may apply.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order for a replacement bag upon receiving your store credit.
- If you received a damaged or defective item, please email email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the bag, and we'll take care of you!
- We try our best to recycle and reuse all shipping boxes if possible, so please take extra care of your package, and send any item(s) back in their original package.
It is our goal that you love your purchase, so feel free to contact us with any questions you have before ordering, and we’ll be happy to help!