LAST CHANCE: SOMA TOTE - BLACK
THIS IS THE VERY LAST STOCK FROM OUR 2019 ITALIAN COLLABORATION - FINAL SALE + READY TO SHIP UPON ORDERING.
Designed and crafted to last a lifetime and only get better with time. Each of our bags are crafted with ethically sourced vegetable-tanned leather - which is the highest quality, most naturally processed, environmentally friendly leather there is. Because our leather is not chemically tanned or treated, each bag will have individual characteristics that make it unique.
The Soma is as timeless as they come. Perfectly aligning with our slow fashion ethos, this beauty was inspired by a vintage handbag from Teddi's grandmother. It has a single inside pocket and solid base giving structure and dimension to the bag. It will become your new long-standing favorite for years to come, withstanding the test of time and style.
- Dimensions: 13”H x 14” W x 5”D
- Front pocket: 8"H x 9"W
- Handle drop length: 7"
- Adjustable detachable crossbody strap length: 28"-38"
- 7"H x 8"W interior pocket
- Italian full-grain vegetable-tanned leather that only gets better with wear and time
- Designed in our home studio in the Washington, handcrafted in Northern Italy.